Friday, February 10, 2012

Uhm Jung Hwa names her favorite idol groups


With the rise of popular idol groups, a favorite question asked by reporters these days is, “Which male and female groups have been catching your eye?
On February 9th, singer/actress Uhm Jung Hwa guested on SBS’s ‘Choi Hwa Jung’s Powertime‘ radio, where she too was posed this question.
Without hesitation, Uhm Jung Hwa replied, “I like TEEN TOP. These days, [I think] TEEN TOP is so cute.”
She continued, “The female groups that I like are Girls’ Generation and T-ara.
Furthermore, when asked about the type of guy she liked, Uhm Jung Hwa revealed, “I like sexy guys. Whether its their hands or their speech that’s sexy, I usually like sexy guys.”
Uhm Jung Hwa recently released a new movie titled ‘Dancing Queen‘, where she plays a housewife of a mayoral candidate who hopes to become a star.

No comments:

Post a Comment