Tuesday, January 24, 2012

News Time

Kwon SoHyun(4Minute) said"I want to appear on We Got Married(WGM) with Teen Top's L.Joe as the underage couple".


4minute Kwon Sohyun reveals that she wants to appear on ‘WGM’ with TEEN TOP’s L.Joe

In the MBC Lunar New Year Special ‘The 4th Idol Star Athletics Swimming Competition’ that was broadcasted on 24th January; Kwon Sohyun had an interview with MC Lee Teuk before the 50m Sprint Preliminary event.

Lee Teuk asked Kwon Sohyun “Although you’re underage you’ve said that you wanted to appear on ‘We Got Married’; Kwon Sohyun said “I want to appear on it but they said that because I’m underage I can’t’

Following which Lee Teuk asked “Is there any idol here that you want to appear on WGM with?” Kwon Sohyun responded, “There may be” and then she replied truthfully “TEEN TOP L.Joe oppa whom I filmed the MV with?”


No comments:

Post a Comment